Connect with Your Audience Where They Already Are
Email. Social Media. The Web. Mobile Devices. Face-to-Face. Chances are your customers are already in one or more of these places. So how do you decide where to connect with them? With the new Toolkit from Constant Contact, you can now easily connect with your customers, and soon to be customers, in all these places!
Constant Contact has made it easier to interact with your customers wherever they are, all from one simple platform. Constant Contact has taken all of their standalone products and merged them into the new Toolkit. Email Marketing. Social Campaigns. Events & Registration. Feedback & Surveys. Local Deals and Offers. What’s more, one database is all you need to reach out to targeted groups based on your desired list segmentation. Of course, with real-time detailed reporting, you can measure what campaigns are working best and which need tweaked for better results.
Take a look at how you can grow your business with the new Toolkit:
- Newsletters & Announcements: Build relationships with your existing customer base with announcements created with their specific interests in mind.
- Offers and Promotions: Share special offers or promotions through social media and/or an email to drive new sales and increase interest in your products and services.
- Events & Registrations: Make it easy on you and your participants. Create invitations, 24/7 registration and payments and real-time reporting for your events.
- Feedback & Surveys: Find out what your customers are thinking with surveys and polls.
- Targeted Marketing: Integrate your lists under one platform and send targeted messages to each list.
- Metrics & Reporting: Real-time analytics help you understand who’s consistently engaged and what’s most important to your readers. Use this information to test what works best for you and your audiences.
You can easily send out a survey to measure your customers’ satisfaction, take a reader directly to your online registration for your upcoming event, share a special offer with a segment of your customers, or promote a Facebook campaign… all under one package. However, if you’re still only interested in email marketing, no problem, the Basic Package is right for you. But if you’re ready to take your business to the next level, the Essentials or Ultimate Package is your key to success.
Test drive the powerful marketing engine today and start creating the right campaigns for your goals. Contact Autumn at Edmiston Group for details or click the logo below to get started today.
About the author: Autumn Edmiston is the CEO and owner of the Edmiston Group. The Edmiston Group is a multifaceted Pittsburgh based marketing consulting firm providing senior level marketing management services to businesses and non-profit organizations on a short or long term basis. Core areas of service are business development, marketing, strategic planning and public relations. The Edmiston Group has consistently delivered and implemented real-world, proven business marketing ideas and strategies for business growth.